This direction applies to any person who was physically present on the sites of:
- Roma Mitchell Secondary College on 12 November 2020 or 13 November 2020
- Thomas More College on 12 November 2020 or 13 November 2020
- Mawson Lakes Primary School on 13 November 2020
- Elizabeth Aquadome at any time from 11.00 am – 1.30 pm on 14 November 2020
- Peppers Waymouth Hotel Adelaide during any time from 2 November to 15 November 2020
- Woodville Pizza Bar on 6 November to 16 November 2020 (note: this also includes people who received a delivery from this pizza bar and delivery drivers)
- SA Structural from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm on 12 November 2020
- Woodville High School (Year 9 students) on 23 November 2020 or 24 November 2020
- Intensive English Language Institute located at Sturt Campus Flinders University Campus, University Drive, Bedford park SA 5042, from 13 November until 28 November 2020.
It also applies to any members of the household of a person who was on site at Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Thomas More College, Mawson Lakes Primary School, Intensive English Language Institute, the Woodville Pizza Bar or SA Structural.
Current Direction details
This direction may be cited as the Emergency Management (Parafield Cluster Isolation No 4) Direction 2020.
It came into effect at time 6.35 pm on Saturday 28 November 2020 and revokes the Emergency Management (Parafield Cluster Isolation No 3) (COVID-19) Direction 2020.
Emergency Management (COVID-19) (Parafield Cluster Isolation No 4) Direction 2020 (PDF, 1.4 MB) - 28 November 2020
Emergency Management (COVID-19) (Parafield Cluster Isolation No 4) Direction 2020 (RTF, 149.8 KB) - 28 November 2020
Questions related to this Direction are included on the Common questions page.
Visit SA Health for Contact Tracing information around the Parafield cluster.