There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. However a routine audit has identified a case which was not previously publicly reported and a total of 562 cases have now been notified in South Australia.
This case was a woman in her 20s who returned from overseas on Sunday 15 November and tested positive while staying in a medi-hotel. She has since been cleared of the virus and has left the medi-hotel.
From today, a number of updates have been made to the Public Activities Direction 2020. Under the new Direction, masks must be worn in defined health care, residential care, disability support and aged care services.
The COVID SAfe Check-In app is now available to download in both the Google Play and Apple App Store. Apple users may need to delete and then reinstall the app if the COVID SAfe Check-In option does not appear.
South Australian COVID-19 cases
- 0 new cases today
- 11 active COVID-19 cases
- 6,531 tests yesterday
- 732,562 tests in total
- 562 confirmed cases in total
- 547 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 or visit SA Health