There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 754 cases notified in South Australia.
If you have been in Victoria on or after Thursday 20 May 2021 you are not permitted to enter SA.
If you are currently in SA and have been to Victoria in the last 14 days, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing for information on the quarantine and testing requirements that apply to you.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people currently in hospital
- 2 active COVID-19 cases, both overseas acquired
- 754 confirmed cases in total
- 748 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 5,334 tests yesterday
- 1,389,438 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 313,097 total vaccines administered in South Australia
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.