There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 605 cases notified in South Australia. Changes made to COVID-19 testing sites operating hours due to forecast hot weather on Thursday.
COVID-19 border restrictions
Changes to Victorian border restrictions are expected to come into effect from 12.01am 11 February.
SA Health and SA Police are awaiting further information from Victorian authorities that could see our border with Greater Melbourne closed as of midnight tonight.
More information, including a new Cross Border Direction, will be available soon.
COVID-19 exposure locations
New COVID-19 public exposure locations have been identified in Victoria and New South Wales. Please continue to monitor the SA Health website for the latest information and advice at a href="
COVID-19 testing site update
A number of COVID-19 testing sites will have updated operating hours tomorrow due to the hot weather forecast.
- Victoria Park/Pakapakanthi drive-through - open 6:30 am to 10:30 am, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Hampstead drive-through - open 6:30 am to 10:30 am, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Repat drive-through - open 6.30 am to 10.30 am, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Aldinga drive-through - open 6.30 am to 10.30 am
- Port Adelaide drive-through - open 6.30 am to 10.30 am
Outdoor drive-through and walk-in testing sites may close at short notice due to weather. The latest updates on site closures will be provided on the SA Health Facebook and Twitter.
Find more information on testing sites on sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDtesting.
COVID-19 case update
There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 605 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases are a man in his 30s and a man in his 40s who both recently returned from overseas and have been in medi-hotels since their arrival.
SA Health is continuing to monitor COVID-19 in other jurisdictions. For the latest updates and testing requirements visit sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 2 new cases today
- 4 active COVID-19 cases
- 0 COVID-19 cases in hospital
- 6,136 tests yesterday
- 1,004,796 tests in total
- 605 confirmed cases in total
- 597 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 | sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019