There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 562 cases notified in South Australia.
COVID SAfe Check-In update
From 14 December 2020, businesses within the retail sector (supermarkets, department stores, hardware stores and general retail stores) will be required to have an approved contact tracing system in place at each of their sites.
Each business/site will need to complete an online COVID Safe Plan, which then creates a QR code that is emailed to them to print and display.
A template for a retail specific COVID Safe Plan will be released in coming days. However, businesses can now complete a ‘voluntary’ COVID Safe Plan if they wish to get a QR code immediately.
Further information will be available in the coming days.
South Australian COVID-19 cases
- 0 new cases today
- 0 active COVID-19 cases
- 2,251 tests yesterday
- 765,133 tests in total
- 562 confirmed cases in total
- 558 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 or visit SA Health