There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 914 cases notified in South Australia.
There are currently a number of exposure locations relating to positive cases of COVID-19 in South Australia. For more information and advice visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 total cases
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people currently in hospital
- 7 active COVID-19 cases
- 1 overseas acquired
- 6 interstate acquired
- 914 confirmed cases in total
- 903 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 5,517 tests yesterday
- 2,314,861 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection eg, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 1,886,422 total vaccines administered in South Australia
- 73.4% first dose vaccinated
- 55.5% second dose vaccinated
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.