There has been one new cases of COVID-19 today. There has now been a total of 563 cases notified in South Australia.
COVID SAfe Check-In update
From today, all retail operations are required to have a COVID-SAfe Check-In QR Code on-site. They can create a regular COVID Safe Plan to obtain their QR code.
South Australian COVID-19 cases
Today’s case is a man in his 40s who recently returned from overseas. He has been in a medi-hotel since his arrival and returned a positive result on his day one test.
- 1 new cases today
- 1 active COVID-19 cases
- 1,233 tests yesterday
- 770,161 tests in total
- 563 confirmed cases in total
- 558 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 or visit SA Health