There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There has been a total of 914 cases notified in South Australia.
An additional exposure location has been identified in South Australia linked to a positive case in a truck driver from Victoria, reported yesterday.
If you were at the below location at the specified date and time, you must immediately get a COVID-19 test, quarantine until you receive a negative result, and get tested again on day 5 and day 13 after the last day you were at the location. There is no requirement to quarantine after the day 5 and 13 test, unless you have symptoms.
TIER 3 Exposure sites:
- Tailem Bend – OTR Motorsport Park (including Hungry Jacks), 543 Dukes Hwy
Wednesday 13 October – 8.00 pm to 8.40 pm
If you were at the above location, but not at the specified date and time, monitor yourself for symptoms and get tested as soon as symptoms appear.
For more information and a list of testing sites visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 total cases
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people currently in hospital
- 7 active COVID-19 cases
- 1 overseas acquired
- 1 close contact
- 5 interstate acquired
- 914 confirmed cases in total
- 903 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 6,112 tests yesterday
- 2,334,226 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection eg, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 1,943,749 total vaccines administered in South Australia
- 75.1% first dose vaccinated
- 57.5% second dose vaccinated
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.