There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today, all reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 636 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases include a man in his 50s and a woman in her 40s, who both recently returned from overseas and have been in a medi-hotel since their arrival.
For more information and the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 2 new cases today
- 12 active COVID-19 cases, all overseas acquired
- 636 confirmed cases in total
- 620 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 2,451 tests yesterday
- 1,132,925 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 | sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019
SA Health-administered vaccination update
- 1,028 vaccines administered yesterday
- 8,300 total vaccines administered to date
Find more information on South Australia's COVID-19 vaccine roll out at www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.