There have been no new COVID-19 cases reported today. There have been a total of 682 cases notified in South Australia.
A man in his 40s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital ICU, in a critical condition.
For more updates and testing requirements, and if you have visited any of the exposure sites, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 0 new cases today
- 1 person currently in hospital
- 13 active COVID-19 cases, all overseas acquired
- 682 confirmed cases in total
- 665 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 2,454 tests yesterday
- 1,230,126 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 87 sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019
SA Health-administered vaccination update
- 669vaccines administered yesterday
- 46,154 total vaccines administered to date
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.