There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 563 cases notified in South Australia.
NSW cluster update
In light of recent cases in New South Wales, people travelling in or out of NSW should monitor NSW Health’s website for the latest updates.
Anyone who has arrived in SA from NSW and has been to the Northern Beaches Local Government Area since Friday 11 December is required to home quarantine.
Anyone who is already in SA and has been to the Avalon Bowling Club or the Avalon RSL will be required to enter hotel quarantine. If you arrive in SA and have been at one of these two high community-transmission venues since Friday 11 December, you will not be permitted to enter SA.
South Australian COVID-19 cases
- 0 new cases today
- 0 active COVID-19 cases
- 1,868 tests yesterday
- 778,385 tests in total
- 563 confirmed cases in total
- 559 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 or visit SA Health