There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There has been a total of 831 cases notified in South Australia.
South Australians returning from Victoria must now self-quarantine for 14 days and get tested on day one, five and 13.
Exposure sites continue to be identified across the country. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
Tailem Bend update
- 293 people in quarantine
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people currently in hospital
- 13 active COVID-19 cases, all overseas acquired
- 831 confirmed cases in total
- 814 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 11,355 tests yesterday
- 1,706,378 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 723,668 total vaccines administered in South Australia
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.