There have been three new cases of COVID-19 today. There have now been a total of 553 cases reported in South Australia.
Exercise outdoors with household contacts is now allowed.
From midnight Saturday night, a number of statewide restrictions will be lifted. More information will be available on this site once a new Direction is issued.
There are various health alerts currently in place for a number of other locations. More details and advice can be found at SA Health.
South Australian COVID-19 Cases
- 3 new cases today
- 37 active COVID-19 cases
- 14,459 tests yesterday
- 632,458 tests in total
- 553 confirmed cases in total
- 512 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how mild, are asked to come forward to get tested as soon as symptoms appear. People experiencing any of the following symptoms should be tested for COVID-19:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. symptoms of cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information, call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787.