There has been one new case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 748 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s case is a woman in her 30s who acquired her infection overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since her arrival.
Today’s case is a man in his 40s who acquired his infection overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since his arrival. His case is considered an old infection and he has been added to our case numbers as he has not been counted overseas.
A woman in her 30s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital in a stable condition.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 1 new case today
- 1 people currently in hospital
- 5 active COVID-19 cases, all overseas acquired
- 748 confirmed cases in total
- 739 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 3,576 tests yesterday
- 1,334,519 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 257,411 total vaccines administered in South Australia
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.