There has been one new case of COVID-19 today. There have now been a total of 554 cases reported in South Australia.
From midnight tonight, a number of statewide restrictions will be lifted.
There are various health alerts currently in place for a number of other locations. More details and advice can be found at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
SA Health are still working to identify and communicate with a number of close contacts from Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Woodville Pizza Bar, Anglicare Brompton, and the IELI Intensive English Language Institute at Sturt Campus, Bedford Park.
Suspected cases are no longer reported as they give an inaccurate representation of the size of the cluster.
South Australian COVID-19 Cases
- 1 new case today
- 37 active COVID-19 cases
- 19,205 tests yesterday
- 650,663 tests in total
- 554 confirmed cases in total
- 513 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how mild, are asked to come forward to get tested as soon as symptoms appear. People experiencing any of the following symptoms should be tested for COVID-19:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. symptoms of cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
Call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787, or go to www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019, for more information