There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 566 cases notified in South Australia.
The Parafield Cluster is now officially closed following two complete incubation periods.
As of today, people are not required to wear a mask in any health care, residential care, disability support or aged care services. Everyone must continue to practice good hygiene, keep 1.5 metres distance from others and stay at home if you are unwell.
NSW travel restrictions remain in place in SA. To view the list of NSW locations and testing requirements visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
South Australian COVID-19 cases
- 0 new cases today
- 3 active COVID-19 cases
- 6,312 tests yesterday
- 795,350 tests in total
- 566 confirmed cases in total
- 559 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 or visit SA Health