There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 612 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases are a woman in her 60s and a man in his 50s, who both returned from overseas and have been in a medi-hotel since their arrival.
For more information and the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 2 new cases today
- 4 active COVID-19 cases
- 3,993 tests yesterday
- 1,073,938 tests in total
- 612 confirmed cases in total
- 604 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 | sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019