There has been one new case of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 556 cases reported in South Australia.
South Australian COVID-19 Cases
Today’s case is a woman who is linked to the Parafield cluster. She is part of the extended family group and has been in quarantine since Monday 16 November.
- 1 new case today
- 38 active COVID-19 cases
- 8,689 tests yesterday
- 676,281 tests in total
- 556 confirmed cases in total
- 514 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
There are various health alerts currently in place for a number of other locations. More details and advice can be found at SA Health.
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787