There has been one new case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 613 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s case is a man in his 40s who has returned from overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since his arrival. The case is considered an old infection but has been added to our numbers as it has not previously been counted overseas.
For more information and the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 1 new case today
- 4 active COVID-19 cases
- 4,842 tests yesterday
- 1,078,780 tests in total
- 613 confirmed cases in total
- 605 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 235 vaccines administered yesterday
- 405 total vaccines administered to date
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 | sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019