There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today. As test results have confirmed both are old infections, they are not considered active cases.
There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 570 cases notified in South Australia. Today’s cases are a female in her 30’s and a female child. Both cases have recently returned from overseas and have been in a medi-hotel since their arrival.
As test results have confirmed both are old infections, they are not considered active cases.
- 2 new cases today
- 0 people in hospital
- 570 cases in total
- 562 recovered cases
- 4 deaths
- 5,340 tests carried out yesterday
- 805,697 test in total
- 4 active cases
- 4 overseas acquired
- 0 close contact 0
- 0 locally acquired (contact unknown)
- 0 interstate acquired
- 0 under investigation (in quarantine)
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- an acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 or sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019