There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 644 cases notified in South Australia.
SA Health is continuing to monitor COVID-19 in New South Wales and Queensland. For the latest updates and testing requirements visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 0 new cases today
- 12 active COVID-19 cases, all overseas acquired
- 644 confirmed cases in total
- 628 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 2,336 tests yesterday
- 1,156,493 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 | sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019
SA Health-administered vaccination update
- 1,464 vaccines administered yesterday
- 19,255 total vaccines administered to date
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.