There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 557 cases reported in South Australia.
South Australian COVID-19 Cases
- 0 new cases today
- 38 active COVID-19 cases
- 9,403 tests yesterday
- 692,506 tests in total
- 557 confirmed cases in total
- 515 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
There are various health alerts currently in place for a number of locations. More details and advice can be found at SA Health.
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787, sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019