There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There has been a total of 900 cases notified in South Australia.
For more information and a list of testing sites visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 total cases
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people currently in hospital
- 4 active COVID-19 cases, all overseas acquired
- 900 confirmed cases in total
- 892 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 4,491 tests yesterday
- 2,228,802 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection eg, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 1,632,535 total vaccines administered in South Australia
- 65.6% first dose vaccinated
- 47.1% second dose vaccinated
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.