There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 752 cases notified in South Australia.
SA Health is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in Victoria with confirmed cases of COVID-19 identified in the community. If you have been in Victoria in the past 14 days, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing for information on the testing and quarantine requirements that apply to you.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people currently in hospital
- 3 active COVID-19 cases, all overseas acquired
- 752 confirmed cases in total
- 745 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 7,042 tests yesterday
- 1,357,707 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 286,668 total vaccines administered in South Australia
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.