There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There has been a total of 918 cases notified in South Australia.
South Australia COVID-19 total cases
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people currently in hospital
- 2 active COVID-19 cases, both overseas acquired
- 918 confirmed cases in total
- 912 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 4,508 tests yesterday
- 2,391,700 tests in total
For information on exposure locations in SA visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection eg, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 2,123,915 total vaccines administered in South Australia
- 80.1% first dose vaccinated
- 63.8% second dose vaccinated
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.