There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today, both linked to the Parafield Cluster. A total of 561 cases have been reported in South Australia.
South Australian COVID-19 cases
Today’s cases are a child, who is a member of the original family lined to the cluster, and a man in his 30s, who is a casual contact of a previous case. Both cases have been in home quarantine.
- 2 new cases today
- 19 active COVID-19 cases
- 3,840 tests yesterday
- 718,372 tests in total
- 561 confirmed cases in total
- 538 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
There are various health alerts currently in place for a number of locations. More details and advice can be found at SA Health.
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787