There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There has been a total of 931 cases notified in South Australia.
A child reported as an active case yesterday has returned to their interstate jurisdiction and has been removed as an active case in SA.
South Australia COVID-19 total cases
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people currently in hospital
- 7 active cases
- 2 overseas acquired
- 5 interstate acquired
- 931 confirmed cases in total
- 920 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 8,256 tests yesterday
- 2,543,746 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection eg, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 2,558,537 total vaccines administered in South Australia
- 89% first dose vaccinated (16+)
- 80.2% second dose vaccinated (16+)
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.