There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 652 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases are a female in her 30s and a male in his teens. Both cases have recently returned from overseas and have been in a medi-hotel since their arrival.
Today’s cases are a male in his 30s and a male in his 40s. Both cases have recently returned from overseas and have been in a medi-hotel since their arrival.
Queensland Health has recently identified a number of COVID-19 public exposure sites which can be found on the QLD Health website.
From later this afternoon, there will be additional measures for people travelling to South Australia from Queensland. Directions are still being worked on. Details will be available on this site once they are settled and signed.
SA Health is continuing to monitor COVID-19 in Queensland and New South Wales. For more updates and testing requirements, and if you have visited any of the Queensland exposure sites, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 2 new cases today
- 16 active COVID-19 cases, all overseas acquired
- 652 confirmed cases in total
- 632 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 2,553 tests yesterday
- 1,166,599 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 | sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019
SA Health-administered vaccination update
- 190 vaccines administered yesterday
- 22,687 total vaccines administered to date
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.