There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been 932 cases reported in South Australia to date.
South Australia COVID-19 total cases
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people currently in hospital
- 7 active cases
- 932 confirmed cases in total
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 8,093 tests yesterday
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection eg, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 89.3% first dose vaccinated (12+)
- 80.1% second dose vaccinated (12+)
Vaccination figures reported yesterday did not include the population adjustment to reflect the absence of international students. From today, the vaccination figures incorporate this adjustment.
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.