There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 562 cases notified in South Australia.
COVID-19 restriction update
From today, the restriction on hospitality venues of one person per four square metres will be changed to one person per two square metres.
Businesses required to have a COVID SAfe Check-In should prominently display the QR code at all times and encourage their patrons to check in.
View the Public Activities Direction.
South Australian COVID-19 cases
- 0 new cases today
- 7 active COVID-19 cases
- 3,548 tests yesterday
- 747,388 tests in total
- 562 confirmed cases in total
- 551 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787; SA Health