There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 601 cases notified in South Australia.
More information regarding testing requirements for people who have been in Victoria will be available as Directions are updated.
For more information and the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 0 new cases today
- 2 active COVID-19 cases
- 3,414 tests yesterday
- 975,113 tests in total
- 601 confirmed cases in total
- 595 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 | sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019