There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 618 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s case is a man in his 60s who returned from overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since his arrival. Serology is underway to determine if this is an old infection.
For more information and the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
South Australia COVID-19 update
- 0 new cases today
- 4 active COVID-19 cases, all overseas acquired
- 618 confirmed cases in total
- 610 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 2,791 tests yesterday
- 1,101,682 tests in total
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 | sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019
SA Health-administered vaccination update
- 356 vaccines administered yesterday
- 2,682 total vaccines administered to date
Find more information on South Australia's COVID-19 vaccine roll out at www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.