There has been one new case of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 559 cases reported in South Australia.
South Australian COVID-19 cases
The new case is a man in his 40s who was a known close contact of a case linked to the Parafield cluster and has been in quarantine. Today’s case is in addition to the Woodville High School student announced late yesterday, who has also been linked to the Parafield cluster.
There are various health alerts currently in place for a number of locations. More details and advice can be found at SA Health.
- 1 new case today (2 since yesterday's update)
- 36 active COVID-19 cases
- 9,704 tests yesterday
- 702,210 tests in total
- 559 confirmed cases in total
- 519 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787