Visit SA Health for Contact Tracing information around the Parafield cluster
Update to restrictions - 4 December
Effective immediately, the 1 person per 2 square metre density rule is in effect for hospitality venues.
- Only seated consumption is allowed indoors
- Standing consumption is allowed outdoors
New Directions to reflect this change are pending.
If someone in South Australia tests positive to COVID-19, COVID SAfe Check-In enables SA Health to quickly contact others who may have been exposed to the virus, controlling the spread.
Businesses with a COVID-Safe plan should have received a new COVID-Safe plan via email that includes a QR code to print off and display in a prominent location.
From 1 December, customers will be able to use the mySA GOV app to scan a business's QR code to check in. You won't need to sign up for a mySA GOV account.
Backup methods will be available for customers who don't have a smartphone.
From 1 December, the following Directions are in effect:
- The Public Activities Direction (No 14)
- The Cross-border Travel Direction (No 20)
- The Residential Aged Care Facilities Direction (No 15)
The following existing Directions remain in effect
- The Parafield Cluster Isolation Direction (No 3) - 20 November
- The Peppers Waymouth Isolation Direction - 17 November
To see how these directions are applied, visit the following pages:
- Activities and gatherings
- Business restrictions and closures
- Travel restrictions
- Visits to residential care facilities
See Common questions for additional information.