COVID SAfe Check-In
All travellers to SA should download the mySA GOV app from Google Play or the App Store prior to travel to South Australia. Plane arrivals are required to use the COVID Safe Check-In to scan a QR code specific to the Adelaide Airport immediately after their arrival.
General retail premises, and businesses that conduct a defined public activity, an activity with more than 100 people attending, or passenger transport services must use the COVID SAfe Check-In or other approved contact tracing system.
The QR Code will be issued upon the completion of an appropriate COVID-Safe Plan.
The QR code must be displayed in the premises/business/venue.
All people entering the place must upload their relevant contact details to the approved contact tracing system. This upload is automatic when you use the COVID SAfe Check-In to scan the QR code. Paper recording logs will be made available as a back-up for people who don’t have a smart phone.
A new Arrivals Associated Direction came into effect at 3:12 pm 14 January 2022.
Current directions are:
- Activities Direction—General No 3, and Associated No 17
- Arrivals Direction and Arrivals—General No 2, and Associated Direction No 14
- Residential Aged Care Facilities Direction No 44
- Exposure Sites,Contacts and Diagnosis Requirements No 3
- Supervised Quarantine Direction No 12
- Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination Direction No 5
- Appropriate Surgery No 6
- In-home and Community Aged Care and Disability Workers Vaccination No 2
- Passenger Transport Vaccination Direction No 4
- South Australia Police Workers Vaccination
- Education and Early Childhood Settings Vaccination No 2
- Use of PCR Tests
- Reporting on COVID-19 Testing No 3
- Forensic Science SA vaccination