This COVID-Safe Plan form can be used by activities and businesses that are not legally required to complete a COVID-Safe Plan, but would like to have one as an extra precaution, and to use the COVID-SAfe Check-In QR Code.
Create a Voluntary COVID-Safe Plan.
COVID Management Plan
An approved COVID Management Plan, approved by SA Health is required in respect of each of the following:
- if there is more than 1,000 people reasonably expected to be present
- the operation of:
- a nightclub; or
- relevant licensed premises.
COVID Marshals are only required at COVID Management Plan events.
COVID SAfe Check-in
You are no longer required to do the COVID-Safe Check-in at defined public activity but you are required to Check in at:
- Public and Private hospitals,
- Disability care facilities, and
- Residential Aged Care Facilities.